Thread: Guide me regarding reliance life insurance (automatic investment) policy?

PolicyWala NewBie

Default Guide me regarding reliance life insurance (automatic investment) policy?

Hi.. can any one pls guide me regarding reliance life insurance (automatic investment) policy? I had started this policy 3 years back and the fund values are bad with nav's ranging in and around 11. should i continue with it or stop it immediately?

Administrator

As per the description above it's looks like you have invested in the 'Life Super Growth Fund 1' option (current NAV = 11.7897).As per the information this fund option invest most in corporate bonds etc. so returns are down.

Life Super Growth Fund 1

Corporate bonds and other debt instruments/ Bank deposits/ Money Market Instruments - 20% - 100%
    Equities - 0% - 80%

I would recommend to use the fund switch option and change the fund option to one of the following as per your risk capacity -
    1- Life Growth Plus Fund 1 - 02-Mar-12 - 13.8859
    2- Life Midcap Fund 1 - 02-Mar-12 - 10.0317
    3- Life Money Market Fund 1 - 02-Mar-12 - 13.2342
    4- Life Pure Equity Fund 1 - 02-Mar-12 - 12.9011

Note - ULIPs are only good for long term investments (min 10-15 years)
    You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangita Ch. View Post
    Hi.. can any one pls guide me regarding reliance life insurance (automatic investment) policy? I had started this policy 3 years back and the fund values are bad with nav's ranging in and around 11. should i continue with it or stop it immediately?
    Three years are very less time to judge a ULIP Policy.