Thread: Ing Vysya Life Insurance

Default Ing Vysya Life Insurance

Hello there,

My question in this forum would be on Ing Vysya Life Insurance: I have taken an Insurance Policy about a year and half back with 20k premium per quarter.

My questions:

1. Is this a good option, I have taken the New Whole Life fullfilling policy
    2. What is the benefit Payout for Either survival or death benefit.
    3. There is a news that Ing Vysya has sold its "Life Insurance" business, so is this safe to continue or do I need to surrender, if yes

4. What is the process of surrender and what would be the loss i would incur.

Appreciate your responses. Thanks Ram

Quote Originally Posted by ramnathsetty View Post
    Hello there,

My question in this forum would be on Ing Vysya Life Insurance: I have taken an Insurance Policy about a year and half back with 20k premium per quarter.

My questions:

1. Is this a good option, I have taken the New Whole Life fullfilling policy
    You should have to ask this before buying this plan. I hope you had made the decision after reviewing all the available options.

2. What is the benefit Payout for Either survival or death benefit.
    I tried to get as much info as possible from the product brochure (I am not an expert on ING Life Insurance products). But please read policy wording and other documents attached to your policy for all the info.

Name:  ing.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  112.8 KB

3. There is a news that Ing Vysya has sold its "Life Insurance" business, so is this safe to continue or do I need to surrender, if yes
    ING has sold the life insurance business to Exide Industries. You are in safe hands, no worries.

4. What is the process of surrender and what would be the loss i would incur.

Appreciate your responses. Thanks Ram
    I am not an expert on ING Life Insurance products. Please read policy wording and other documents attached to your policy for all the info.

To surrender this policy you must have paid three years full payment. As per ING brochure.

Name:  surrender.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  12.4 KB

1- Surrender request shall be submitted by the Policy holder in person at any of the ING Life Insurance Branches.
    2- Filled Advance Surrender Discharge Form
    3- Original Policy Bond.

Hope this helps!
    * SAFE
    Self Appointed Financial Expert

One more thing, if you are thinking of surrending your policy, also check Income Tax Provisions.