Future Generali India Life Insurance Company has launched a flexible Unit Linked Insurance Plan – Future Generali Wealth Protect.
Enhanced protection can be availed through opting for Riders – Accidental Death Benefit, Accidental Total and Permanent Disability Benefit, Unit-Linked Life Guardian and Unit Linked Critical Illness (Core) Riders.
It’s available for customers in the age group of 7 to 60 years. Premiums for Future Generali Wealth Protect can be paid on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis, with a minimum annualized premium of Rs. 25,000 and a maximum of Rs. 2,00,000.
Features of Future Generali Wealth Protect
1. Comprehensive protection of 7 to 30 times your annual premium depending on your age and term, as per choice.
2. Guaranteed loyalty addition on maturity based on first year premium paid.
3. Distinguished investment opportunity with a choice of 6 investment fund options.
4. Flexibility in choosing the policy term, premium payment mode, sum assured multiplier and a host of options like switching & premium redirection to maximize your returns.
5. Enhanced protection through a choice of 4 additional benefit riders.
6. Access to fund by way of partial withdrawals & surrender benefits.