First check, whether you meet Commission, Premium & Income Requirements for MDRT Membership.
Things you need:
1. Requirements: Premium, commission or income during the previous calendar year
2. MDRT ID number
3. Certifying letters: Upload from Certifying letters verifying the Premium, commission or income during the previous calendar year by Insurance Company
If you meet the requirements and have certifying letters from Insurance Company. You can register to MDRT via Online or Offline (Paper Application).
Online applications must be completed, submitted and approved no later than 1st March 2017 for 2017 MDRT.
The application deadline is 1st March of the membership year. e.g. 1st March 2017 for membership year 2017.
If you submit your MDRT application after 1st March 2017, you will need to pay additional $200 fee for late applications.
No applications are accepted after 31 December for the previous year. e.g. 31st December 2017 for membership year 2017.
Applying for MDRT Membership for the first time, login here
Enter Basic Details – Name, Date of Birth, Address & Insurance Company etc.
Six-digit MDRT ID number will be generated (This will also emailed to you on the email ID provided at the time of registration). Save this number for future use. This will be used for login.
Pay Membership Fee ($550) via Credit/Debit Car, for applications completed online or postmarked by 1st March 2017. After 1st March 2017, you need to pay additional fee $200 on the top $550.
B. Offline or Paper Application
Submit filled application form at MDRT.
Things to Remember
1. Everyone must submit proof of production equal to or greater than the set minimum amount in eligible commissions paid, paid premium earned or in annual gross income during the previous calendar year.
2. Membership is granted for one year and every year you need to renew it.
3. If you are already MDRT member and have MDRT ID login, you can access your MDRT record by logging in on MDRT, with your six-digit MDRT ID number and birth date.
4. If you face any issue in login please contact MDRT Membership Services at:
Phone +1 847 692-6378
Fax +1 847 518-0697