A Certificate may be transferred from a Post Office at which it is registered or issued, to any other Post Office to the holder or holders by making an application in Form-B at new Post Office.
Things you need for KVP Transfer?
1. Filled KVP Transfer Form (Form-B)
2. ID Proof: Driving Licence / Voter ID Card / Passport / Ration Card
3. Residence Proof: Driving Licence / Voter ID Card / Passport / Ration Card / Telephone Bill
4. Original KVP Certificate
5. Transfer application shall be signed by the holder or holders of the Certificate (In the case of Joint ‘A’ type Certificate or Joint ‘B’ type Certificate, the application may be signed by one of the joint holders if the other is dead.)
Things you should Note
1. A Certificate may be transferred from one person to another with the consent in writing to an officer of the Post Office.
2. No transfer shall be permitted in respect of a Certificate held by or on behalf of a minor till the minor is alive.
3. You could also apply (Form-C) or change/cancel(Form-D) nominations of KVP.