Select the EPFO office where your account is maintained and furnish your EPF Account number.
What details do I need to enter to check EPF claim status online?
You just need your EPF account number.
How to identify EPF account Number?
EPF Account (Sample): AP/1234567/XYZ/9876543
Establishment code – Maximum 7 Digits (1234567 in above example)
Extension – Maximum 3 Characters / Can be left blank in case no extension (XYZ in above example)
Account Number – Maximum 7 Digits (9876543 in above example)
What is establishment code?
It is the company code by which PF department identifies the particular organization.
How to check your ‘Establishment Code’?
Logon to – epfigms.gov.in
Enter ‘Name of Establishment’ (mandatory) and ‘City of Establishment’(not mandatory) and click ‘submit’.
What to do if my EPF claim is not processed?
You can lodge your grievance to ‘Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System’ (EPFiGMS) (Link)
This is a new service started by EPFO for online redressal of grievances of the members of EPFO and covers the following types of the queries –
1. Withdrawal/Final Settlement of Provident Fund (Form19/20/31/10C)
2. Transfer of Provident Fund Accumulations (Form 13)
3. Scheme Certificate (Form 10 C)
4. Settlement of Pension (Form 10 D)
5. Issue of Provident Fund Slip/Provident Fund Balance
6. Payment of Insurance Benefit (Form 5 IF)
7. Cheque Returned/Misplaced
8. Other (Not covered above)
Please visit there and register yourself with your query. You can upload any supporting documents related to your EPF claim. In the end, you will get a receipt and Complaint Number.