Things to Take Care
1. UMRN (Unique Mandate Registration Number) field should be left blank.
2. Tick Create Box for New Business & Conversion form Ordinary to NACH.
3. For New Business Cases Policy Number & Amount will be filled by LIC India officials.
4. Mobile Number of Customer is Compulsory.
5. How to read IFSC or MICR Code from Cheque:
6. Use separate Form for Each LIC Policy.
7. A Cancelled Cheque or Passbook Copy with Account holder Name, account no and IFSC code is required.
8. You need to pay two premium for Monthly Mode Cases.
9. Choose from 7th / 15th / 22nd / 28th Debit Date Options