If you are not happy with LIC, you can complaint to LIC via:
In the offline mode, you can complaint about any issues you are facing, such as:
1. Premium Paid Statement / e-Receipt not received
2. Not able to make the premium online
3. Change of address
4. Problem in Premium Calendar etc.
How to make Complaint?
Things you need for Formal Complaint
1. Give complaint in writing
2. Attach necessary supporting documents etc. copies of previous complaints, policy copy etc.
3. Take a written acknowledgement of your complaint with the date on it.
First raise your problem with your LIC agent, Sales Associate or Development Officer.
Then approach the Grievance Redressal Officer of LIC branch.
If you are not happy with their solution (Step 2), you can escalate the matter to:
Level 1: Manager (CRM) at Divisional Office
Level 2: The Regional Manager (CRM) at Zonal Office
Level 3: The Executive Director (CRM) at Central Office
If you are not happy with their solution, you can escalate the matter to IRDAI.
Things to take care
1. Always enter policy number and date of birth correctly (from the policy document, it may be different in other documents)
2. Please note that if your complaint is not redressed satisfactorily at the lower level office, you may approach the next level as per the escalation matrix given above.
3. The insurance company should deal with your complaint within 15 days.
4. Give your personal email id (You will not be able to access your office email id, when you leave the current job) and address.