Register on LIC’s website
First go to LIC’s website licindia.in and complete the registration. For this, you need to have your policy number, date of birth and instalment premium details and email Id with you. You will get an email from LIC on successful registration.
Enrol Policy/Add Policy
Login with your credentials (User ID and Password). Go to ‘Enroll Policies’ option on the left hand side. Click To Enrol New Policies > Add your policy details. Next time when you login, you can directly go to ‘View Enrolled Policies’ to see the list of already enrolled policies. Click on the policy number of which you want to see the status.
What else you can do on LICindia.in?
1. Check Policy Status
2. Pay premium online
3. Get revival quote for lapsed policies
4. Get maturity details
5. Update the address and profile
6. Print premium paid statement
Go to Register Complaints section?
Click Register Complains link. It will take you to query options. Select the best possible query options from below available query option –
1. I have paid premium online and though my net banking account is debited, I have not received the e-receipt
2. I have paid premium online and by mistake the account has been debited twice
3. I am not able to make the premium online
4. I am not able to download the e-receipt. Message appears as receipt available in a separate window
5. I have forgotten my password
6. I have enrolled policies but the policies are appearing as not verified
7. I cannot change my address online
8. Digital certificate appears to have expired
9. How to validate Digital certificate
10. How to generate Premium Paid Statement / e-Receipt?
11. I am not able to enrol policy
12. I am not able to change address for policies on the life of dependents
13. My policy is not listed for Premium Payment.
14. I am not able to enrol Spouse / Children Policies
15. I am not able to Update Profile, giving error First Name not correct
16. I am not able to enrol Policies of my Father / Mother / Brother / Sister / Cousin / Other Relatives / Friend
17. Problem in Premium Calendar
18. How to upload Digital signature
Select the best query option from the above > Categorize Your Complaint > Grievances related to > Select ‘INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE’ or ‘GROUP INSURANCE’ > Screen will refresh > Select Group ‘Claims’, ‘New Business’, ‘Transfer of records’, ‘Payment Premium (at Branch)’, ‘Payment Premium (at other channels)’, ‘Loan and Surrender’, ‘Annuity’, ‘Other policy servicing matter’, ‘Behavioural aspect’, ‘website related’, ‘complaints against agents’ etc. > Select Complaint Type (On the basis of above group selection) > Enter any other details about complaints
In case your query is other than the ones listed above, Kindly click on “Register Complaint” button at the bottom of the screen. And fill up the query details as mentioned above.
How to check the complain response?
Go to Register Complains section > Click ‘Complaint Status View’ link
Things to take care while registering
1. Always enter policy number and date of birth correctly (from the policy document, it may be different in other documents)
2. Give your personal email id (You will not be able to access your office email id, when you leave the current job)
3. Please keep a printout of your receipt or other documents, after making online premium payment