Form A – PPF Account Opening Form
Form B – Amount Deposit into PPF Account Form
Form C – Withdrawals/Closer of PPF Account
1. Withdrawals from the PPF Account with following conditions –
a) Any time after the expiry of five years from the end of the year in which the initial subscription was made
b) An amount not exceeding fifty per cent of the amount that stood to his credit at the end of the forth year immediately preceding the year of withdrawal or at the end of preceding year, whichever is lower, less the amount of loan (if any)
c) Provided that not more than one withdrawal shall be permissible during any one year.
2. Closure of account or continuation of account without deposits after maturity
Any time after the expiry of 15 years from the end of the year in which the initial subscription was made by subscriber
Form D – Loan on PPF Account
Any time after the expiry of one year from the end of the year in which the initial subscription was made but before expiry of five years from the end of the year in which the initial subscription was made.
Form E – Nomination and Repayment Form after death of subscriber
With the following conditions –
1. Subscriber to the fund may nominate in Form E or, as near thereto as possible, one or more persons to receive the amount standing to his credit in the event of his death before the amount has become payable or, having become payable , has not been paid.
2. No Nomination shall be made in respect of an account opened on behalf of minor.
Form F Nomination Cancellation/Fresh Nomination Form
1. A nomination made by a subscriber may be cancelled or varied by a fresh nomination in Form F.
2. Every nomination and every cancellation or variation thereof shall be registered in the Accounts Office and shall be effective from the date of such registration.
3. If any nominee is a minor, the subscriber may appoint any person to receive the amount due under the account in the event of the death of the subscriber during the minority of the nominee.
4. A subscriber to the Fund cannot nominee a trust as his nominee.
Form G – PPF Claim Withdrawal Form by Nominees, Legal Heirs
Where there is no nomination in force at the time of death of the subscriber, the amount standing to the credit of the deceased after making adjustment, if any, in respect of interest on loans taken by the subscriber, shall be repaid by the Accounts Office to the legal heirs of the deceased.
Form H – Continuation of PPF account with deposits after maturity
On the expiry of 15 years from the end of the year in which the initial subscription was made but before then expiry of one year thereafter.
For Form ‘E’, ‘F’, ‘G’ & ‘H’ Click here