You can change LIC policy address offline and online. To change the LIC Policy address online, you need to first register your LIC policy for online services at LIC Login portal. Please check all the steps below:
Step 1. Visit licindia and register as a new user. If you are already registered login here.
Step 2. Click “Enrol Policies” in the left menu. Enrol all your LIC policies.
Step 3. Click “Click to Enrol New policies” and click “Proceed”.
Step 4. Enter your policy number, premium and name of the insured and “Enrol your policy”.
Step 5. Once enrolled, now click “Print/View Enrollment Form”. Download & Print Enrollment Form (similar to this one) and Submit it to the LIC Branch, from where you bought LIC policy or where your LIC Policy is registered.
Step 6. The LIC Branch will verify the detail and then enroll the policies under your user-id for your access to the policy details on the web site.
Step 7. Once verified then again login on LICIndia. Go to Click “Update Profile” under customer services link in the right menu.
Step 8. Update your new address and submit. You are done.
Things to Note
1. Access to the enrolled policies will be available only after the enrollment form is validated by the Branch.
2. If your enrolled policy is not validated or the date of birth information given in online profile is not matching with that given while opening the policy then you may not be able to update your address online.
3. You can also register your grievance online.
4. If any information relating to your account has a discrepancy, please bring it to the notice of the branch by e-mail or letter.
5. If you face any issue, you can also send an email to the branch manager of branch. The email id will be the bo_(code of the branch)@licindia.com. e.g. If the branch code is 12, then the branch mail will be firstname.lastname@example.org