You had registered to LIC India Online login with your work email ID or forgot the email ID, you are registered with. Now when you are asking for new password, it is sending new password at your previous e-mail ID, but you don’t have access to your old email id. You cannot update your new email ID yourself. Let’s find out how to Update Registered Email ID associated with LIC Online Login:
Step 1: Write an Application to LIC
Step 2: Attach following documents:
1- LIC Policy Bond
2- LIC Premium Receipt
3- Proof of Identity – e.g. Valid Indian Passport, Indian Driving License
Step 3: Submit it to the LIC Branch, from where you bought LIC policy or where your LIC Policy is registered / serviced.
Your new Email ID will be update with your LIC Online Account Login User ID.
Things to Note:
1. Please always use a valid email id to register your policy. This email id will be used for further correspondence with you.
2. Remember to quote the policy number every time in your correspondence with LIC. The policy number is consisting of nine digits and can be found at the top left hand corner of the policy bond and premium receipt.
3. Updation will get done in all policies registered under each LIC Login User ID.
4. If you face any issue, you can also send an email to the branch manager of branch. The email id will be the bo_(code of the branch)@licindia.com. e.g. If the branch code is 12, then the branch mail will be email@example.com
5. Forgot LIC login User ID – If you have forgotten your LIC login user ID. Simply click Forgot User ID. It will ask you (a) Policy No (b) Premium (c) Date of Birth (DOB). Enter these details and LIC will email you the associated User ID to your registered email ID.
6. Forget your LIC login Password – If you have forgotten your LIC login password, you can reset it. Simply click Forgot password. It will ask you (a) User Id (b) Date of Birth (DOB) (C) Policy No (d) Premium. Enter these details and LIC will email you a new password to your registered email ID.