The old online premium payment process of LIC, ask you to register on LIC India website with a User ID and password. But If you forgot your user id and password then you have no option but to go to LIC branch and pay the premium. LIC now has introduced a new payment method – LIC Pay Direct, with which you can pay your LIC premium payment without registering.
Details You Need
1. Policy No
2. Premium Amount
3. Date of Birth of the Policyholder
4. Email ID and Mobile No.
Things to Take Care
1. Online premium payment should be made by the policyholder himself. No third party (brother, sister, friends etc.) premium payment should be made using LIC Pay Direct.
2. Please provide correct and valid mobile number and email id. As digitally signed receipt would be emailed to you for your record to this e-mail id. To view the LIC Premium Receipt you need to have acrobat reader version 6 and above.
3. You can pay via LIC Pay Direct, using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. International Credit or Debit Cards are not acceptable.
4. If the premium amount is debited from your Bank Account but error page is displayed. Don’t repay again, first check with your bank whether your bank account/card is already debited/charged with the amount of earlier transaction. If it’s been charged then a digitally signed LIC Premium Receipt will be sent to your email id in three working days after receiving the confirmation from your Bank. If not then try again.
5. If you won’t get LIC Premium Receipt in three working days then you can report it to following email id – firstname.lastname@example.org (with policyholder’s name, policy number, premium, mode of payment and date of payment etc.).